21 December 2006

There's a Beyonce in my helmet...

Shame she's not real though. Not much worse than having a tune you don't know the words to stuck in your head while riding a motorbike. Heavens knows why Beyonce was in there... well I'm sure there were a few reasons, but they probably wern't musical.

No pictures this time round as it's just a short one to wish everybody that happens along this blog a very happy festive season. I'm heading down towards 'Kangaroo Island' for xmas and probably new year as well, so it's unlikely I'll be able to do a proper update until after I get back. Will hopefully have some good photos by then though.

Bike is running well, coping with the heat (a mere 38deg yesterday) much better than I. Riding isn't so bad as long as you keep moving, prepare to sweat buckets when it comes to putting up a tent though.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:50 pm

    Happy Christmas mate, have a good one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Season's Greetings to you! It's lovely and cool here! Thinking of you - aah:o) Happy Christmas with love from us all at home X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas Ol' Boy, cheers for the postcard.
    Ps Anna sends her love x

    ReplyDelete