19 February 2007

My kingdom for a physio...

Quick, call me a physiotherapist!

First person to leave a comment reading "You're a physiotherapist" gets a slap if I'm ever actually able to raise my arms again. :)

Just a quick one this time to report a successful traverse of the umpteen-million-squillion kilometres that is the Eyre Highway. Once again I am unable to upload pictures at the moment, as they have apparently only just discovered the wheel here in Esperance. But rest assured they are on the way!

I'm currently stuck with walking a bit like John Wayne as pretty much everything aches. Especially the posterior. Battling silly winds, immense trucks (and truckers) and various other unpleasant things, left the old body a tad worn out.

Thanks to all that have donated so far. It all goes straight to MSF, so don't think I'm running around spending it all on pies or anything like that.

I'm off for a bit of a lie down...

2 comments:

  1. You're a Physiotherapist!, Well.. what did you expect!

    By the way, Anna and I have just got engaged, so get your arse back here for a wedding in August '08.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is it the size of the truckers, that mean you are walking like John Wayne?

    Bit..er barren..out that way is it.

    Oh and congrats to Nick and Anna. Whoever you are.

    ReplyDelete