17 June 2006

Lights will guide you home...

...although in my case I'm also hoping a couple of pilots and a very large aeroplane will be involved as well.


So here I am in Western Australia. Armadale to be precise, just outside the city of Perth. Not a great deal to report as I've been spending most of my time pretending to be a web-designer. Not doing too bad a job too, even if I do say so myself. All this work does have a purpose (what work hasn't?), the fruits of my labour will be one of these:
Which I will then proceed to take on a grand and frankly rather insane expedition around this:

It will certainly make my blog entries a little more interesting once I'm on my way, so make sure you all check back on a regular basis! :0)

A couple of people have asked why exactly I'm taking a vehicle that clearly has two wheels missing, around a very bloody big country. I'll erm.....let you know once I figure that one out myself.

First things first though, a flight back to the UK for the wedding and a handy chance to pick up some nice European riding kit. Hooray for shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:50 am

    WOW now that's some grand plan....be not too modest to let us know when the 'fruits' of your labour are available for all to view. Do they do helmets with corks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:25 am

    Well to be sure 'tis a wonderful thing having a guiding light to get you home; better still to have the aircraft in which to get you safely there but best of all seeing you on the doorstep: Jet lag; what's that?zzzzzzzzzzz :O)

    ReplyDelete