23 November 2011

Adventure Bike Rider...I read therefore I am

Issue 4 of Adventure Bike Rider magazine, published a feature of mine based on the Tasmanian leg of the Australia journey.


It's was on sale in magazine format a few months back, but I reckon enough time has passed now to offer it up to all those that missed it. You can download it by following the links in the top right of the website, or clicking this link here. [5.4mb download]

It even warranted a mention on the cover (the Outback Tasmanian bit), I certainly won't be using this particular periodical as emergency toilet paper that's for sure!

It can't have been that bad as they asked me for another one! Suckers Erm... I mean, people of fine literary taste.

Next up will be the tale of trying to reach Cape York at the most Northern point of Australia. Not sure on the publication date for that one yet, but when I know, everyone I know will know as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment