30 November 2011

We're back baby...

That's right we are, or at least I am. Back, back in the Counterweight Continent, the land of pie floaters, springy mammals and inordinately friendly locals: Australia. Gosling One, my faithful and loyal steed from the 44,347km road trip completed earlier, never left of course. I've just got to find her, and get her back! I'm comin' darlin!


I'm now based over in Western Australia, a few hours south of Perth. The plan (if it can be called such a thing) is to launch an all out assault on the unsuspecting Australian book publishers, agents and anyone that doesn't move fast enough, in an attempt to get 'Arse About Face' the book finally published.

I'll be updating this blog more frequently now as it also updates my main website over at www.arseaboutface.com, and with any luck of course, there will be plenty of reasons to update.

There's a cunning scheme in the making at the moment, so if it all pans out beautifully (what? when have any of my plans ever not worked out?) anyone that reads this will be the first to know; other than me, I'd like to think I'd know first.

No comments:

Post a Comment