17 June 2012

Forever 2 Wheels..


Forever 2 Wheels, memorise the name and clear some space on your iPad people. F2W is a digital interactive magazine, coming soon to an iPad near you. Not only that, but they're the latest to fall under the influence of my arguably evil plan for world publishing domination.

Showing remarkable taste and foresight, they've decided to use my 'Devil of a Tale' article about rattling up down and every which way including loose around Tasmania, as the headline act for the fledgling publication.

There's a swanky preview video of the interactive mag here:




Shame about the pictures of me ruining the whole thing, but Gosling One was looking suitably motorbike-like. Unlike how she looks at the moment, which is like a giant pile of parts.

The experiment in hammer based percussion, also known as putting her back together, continues with renewed ferocity as I've got my replacements parts. Stay tuned for more news!

No comments:

Post a Comment