08 July 2012

iPad, iMag, iRide, iCrash...

The launch issue of Forever 2 Wheels digital magazine for the iPad is now available on iTunes. Two reasons why you should be looking at it right now rather than reading this post:

One: It's free. Free!

Two: This is the more important of the two obviously, it features my article on riding [crashing] around Tasmania and a whole host of other images from the expedition.

I don't have an iPad, but then I've already read the article so it's no great shakes for me. If you're like me though and have yet to succumb to the all alternative destroying corporate mega-fruit that is Apple, then there's a handy preview of the mag here: http://f2w.appclarity.co.uk/usa-by-ural/usabyural.html

The preview article isn't by me obviously as I'm neither Louis Pryce or Austin Vince, at least not last time I checked, but it's a bloody good read!

No comments:

Post a Comment