10 July 2012

i = mischief maker...

So I happened to be in Perth the other weekend where there just happens to be a forward command post for the Apple world domination force, more usually referred to as an Apple Store. You may be sensing I'm not a fan of Apple which isn't strictly true at all, I love their pies.

Beware the pickers in blue!


Anyway, because the launch issue of Forever 2 Wheels is now available on iTunes and I just happened to be around quite a lot of iPads and other Apple branded shiny things, it only seemed right to set as many of them to the F2W app on iTunes as possible. Easier said than done mind you, those eagle eyed orchard workers in blue were dogging my every step, anxious to "help". Clearly just poorly masked code for "stop me plugging my writing in their store".

How long my domination of the Perth branch [ahahah] of the Apple tree lasted I don't know, but there were at least five minutes over the weekend when my face graced the majority of the devices in store.

You're welcome Perth!


No comments:

Post a Comment