16 May 2006

Welcome to "arseaboutface.blogspot.com".

Welcome to "arseaboutface.blogspot.com". This will eventually be a place where I post news and the ocassional photo from my travelling. This is really just a lazy way for me to stay in touch with family and friends, but if anyone else finds this stuff of interest then that's just fine by me.

The general plan was to fly out to New Zealand from the United Kingdom, and then travel slowly home from there for as long as the money and the sanity lasted. New Zealand because it was about as far from home as I could get before you cross the point of no-return and start travelling back again. I'm a bit late in starting this blog as I've been in New Zealand for 12 months now, and am about to start a tour around Australia, but better late than never I suppose!

So I'll post in this blog as and when I can, it'll be in addition to regular (ish) e-mail updates to my family and friends; so apologies to them if they show up here expecting to read new and exciting information.

Current location is: Christchurch, New Zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment