27 May 2006

When all you've got to keep is strong, move along...


Well here I am, finally in Melbourne. Like a somewhat more vertical Christchurch really. Been to the standard touristy type attractions; the
museum, the art galleries, the botanic garden etc etc. Big cities are wasted on me, I'm not cut out for appreciating them. Give me a big wide expanse of 'natural' any day. Met some good folks at the 'Urban Central Backpackers', but I'm not sure I'll be able to get used to not living in a van anymore!

Looks like I may have managed to arrange some work over in Perth for a mon
th or so, which will be great! Then I'll hopefully be flying back to the UK for a few weeks. Be nice to catch up with family and friends again!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:04 am

    Keem on moving along strongly; as long as it is in this direction before you have go back and do some proper work eh? Melbourne does look a bit of a culture shock after all that open natural space. Look forward to seeing your web-site when it is up and running; the pictures are great! Enjoy your time there and have fun with your friends.

    Look forward to seeing you here in the UK!

    ReplyDelete